Sunday, August 9, 2009

Subaru: Capture the Heart of the Experience

01st August


The Subaru photo competition came to an end in July and today is the awards ceremony at the Subaru HQ in PJ. Unfortunately, that ISA thingy happens to be on the same day. Early morning and i have passed by 3 roadblocks and endure 1/2 hour of traffic jam at Jln Klang Lama. @#$%!!

I participated in the Essence of Subaru photo outing earlier in July 5th and send in a couple of entries. One of them was shortlisted for the final round.


This is the first time I joined a proper photo competition so I'm thrilled to be a finalist!!! (Those Sony contest don't count la)


The rest of the finalist..


Unfortunately, I didn't win anything this time but after seeing the winning photo, I know that there's still a lot of work to be done.. I'll be back next year!!

This is the Grand Prize Winner for this competition by Jack Tan.


A truly complex and creative shot, it's a worthy winner indeed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment