Saturday, December 12, 2009

carven ong

11th Nov

Attended a private show held at Prince Hotel KL. It was the graduation show for the students of Carven Academy plus it's 18th anniversary. Had a great time shooting with fellow Alpharian and also shared some nice jokes with other pros on duty.



Not my best effort I have to admit. Struggled to get the correct exposure and white balance during the entire event. The easy way out would be to blame the venue's lighting setup..... but I think I still need more practice..

Gear used: Sony Alpha a700 + SAL16~105mm + F58

Judging the graduate's work..


Bored before the show starts..


The show begins..












I salute the guy who have the guts to wear this out in the streets..


Old habits... panning shots when feeling bored in the middle of the show..


2 comments:

  1. No shots of the Snaca's Spell collection? :) My video here... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mMaWnYEneM

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete