Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Winniy @ Studio

6th June

After 2 consecutive weekend shooting motorsports, I needed something else that does not requires standing under the hot sun and getting my myself burned to roasted condition. So it was a welcomed relief when RL Photography invited me for a photoshoot at his studio. We have the beautiful Winniy Sen as our model and the talented Cindy as our make up artist.

It was a fun session as we played with different lighting setup. Add to the fact that Winniy was a complete natural on set!! She can pulled off some killer poses without us having to instruct her!!

The first set..




My fav. from this set.... Winniy and her killer eyes!!


The 2nd set with her in a lighter and more playful tone. For this set, we used available lights from the windows..




For the 3rd set, I tried to recreate the lighting setup for Shelby Lynne's album cover..


What I got was this.. hhmmmm, not excatly what I was hoping for..


I kinda liked this though... the lights and the shadow blended to create just a hint of sensuality..


Cold tone editing in Lightroom..


Final set for the day.. using only a beauty dish






Great session. Kinda impressed with the Nikon 18~55mm lens. Kit lens rockkksss!!!

1 comment: