Friday, January 15, 2010

@ Heritage

10th Jan

2nd weekend of the new year and I'm already doing my 3rd portrait session. This time we have 3 girls as our model and 5 photographers to split the load so it wasn't as hectic as the last shot. We choose to shoot at Heritage Hotel as we wanted to try some indoor shots.

Located at the KL KTM Station, the hotel itself is quite old and rundown but it's design and structure provides some interesting backdrop for our shots. For just RM50, we get to shot for 4 hours plus a room for the model to change.

All shots with Sony Alpha A700 + SAL16~105mm.

Getting ready. Seriously, the amount of accessories and gears the girls brought were enough for a day long shot...


Wireless flash from the top right for some harsh shadow effect..




Outside the hotel, I saw the puddle of water & had the idea for this shot.
My fav of the day..


I had her running towards me just as the train was approaching and zoom in, creating this zoom effect... I would like to try this again with her in a bridal gown... more drama!!


After time's up at Heritage, we decided to go to Fullhouse, Jln Yap Kwan Seng for lunch and continue shooting.












2 comments: