Thursday, November 26, 2009

Bug's Life

22nd Nov

I have always been curious about macro photography. Every time I see some macro pics on the web, I'll be thinking to myself: "How the heck did he took that pic?" Luckily, I got to know some fellow Alpha photographers who are quite active in macro so I tag along during their outing to Genting.

Original plan was to catch the sunrise before going to Awana for some macro work. So, at 5am in the morning, we drove up to Genting only to be greeted with strong freezing wind and thick fog. What a refreshing way to spend the Sunday morning..

After a hearty brunch, we drove down to Awana where I was officially inducted into the world of macro photography..

My first ever macro shoot..


Trying to get the hang of it by shooting still subject..


Gear used: Sony Alpha a700 + SAL 16-105mm + F58 + Kenko extension tube

















No comments:

Post a Comment