Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Ms Hypertune Final

14th Nov

Final round of the Ms Hypertune 2009...


This time, I took up position in front of the stage to get some better shots compared to last week. Again, the numbers of photographers crowding in front of the stage was huge. A lot of my shots were blocked by somebody else arm, elbow, flash unit, diffuser and what-not. Then again, I supposed the guys standing behind me were saying the same about me...

Gear used: Sony Alpha a700 + SAL16-105mm + SAL70-300mm G + F58

The bikini round....












The casual wear round...




Ethan Yap from Sony EV with the winner of Ms Sony subsidiary title...


Eventual winner for the night.... Mizuki from Japan


Towards the end, emcee Sarah throwing out some freebies to the crowd...

No comments:

Post a Comment