Monday, March 1, 2010

MotoGP Test session

26th Feb

The MotoGP entourage made their stop at Sepang circuit for their 2nd test session before the new season kick off in April 11th at Qatar.Top riders such as Rossi, Stoner, Hayden etc were all there. Since it is a public holiday, me and a couple of friends drove down to take some shoots. I'm still pretty pissed that I missed shooting Rossi during the Oct 09 GP. So I'm going all out this time!!



The 7 Time Champ


Casey Stoner, Ducati


Nicky Hayden, Ducati


Ben Spies, Yamaha


Marco Melandri, Honda


I have no idea who this is..


Mika Kallio, Pramac Ducati


Dani Pedrosa, Honda


Alvaro Bautista, Suzuki


Valentino Rossi broke the circuit’s fastest lap record with 2minutes 0.271seconds on his 12 lap today. No wonder he's so happy...

No comments:

Post a Comment