Thursday, June 4, 2009

Asian Festival of Speed 2009 - Sunday


Final day of the event. Today I wanna shoot something different. I want the angles you only see on TV. I want the views that you won't be able to get on a normal day....

You normally see this on TV when the race starts. Cars flying down the main straight before braking hard for Turn 1.


I was riding in the official car going around the track when the Lambo spun out. I quickly got down to take some shots. Seconds later, the walkie screams "Safety Car! Safety Car!"


Back at the pit just in time for the start of Formula V6.


Half distance and he is wayyyy ahead of the competition.


What can you do when your car is at P2 and 12sec behind the race leader......


This is the shot I have been waiting for the whole day..


What kind of race this would be if there are no girls around...


Everybody loves a winner...


These girls heat up the track with their super hot dance moves..
(As if the temperature was not punishing enough..)




No comments:

Post a Comment